Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Requests for information made pursuant to the Michigan Freedom of Information Act are accepted by fax, mail or in person. Requests are processed within 5 days of receiving the request. There are some instances where it is necessary to deny the request. In that case, the requester will be notified in writing. More information about the FOIA.
Download a Freedom of Information Act Request form below:
- FOIA Request Form Village Of Blissfield
- FOIA Public Summary Of Procedures Blissfield
- FOIA Procedures and Guidelines Blissfield
- FOIA Cost Itemization Worksheet Blissfield
- FOIA Appeal Form Excess Fees Village Of Blissfield
- FOIA Appeal Form Record Denial Village Of Blissfield
130 South Lane Street
P.O. Box 129
Blissfield, MI 49228
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Visit our Facebook Page!
The Village of Blissfield is an equal opportunity provider