Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library
407 South Lane Street
Phone: (517) 486-2858
Fax: (517) 486-3565
Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday – 10:30 am – 5 pm
Tuesday/Thursday – 1 pm 8 pm
- Loans books in print, audio and downloadable print and audio, downloadable music, large print books, magazines, and movies on VHS and DVD.
- Local History Collection includes the Blissfield Advance in digital format.
- Renewals and reserves by phone and online. Returns 24 hours a day.
- Nine free public access computer workstations with internet access and MS Office software.
- Library auditorium available to rent for non-profit purposes.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Print, copy, and fax services available for a fee.
- Full library service to Blissfield, Riga, Ogden and part of Palmyra Townships provided through service contracts. Non-resident borrowing privileges available by fee.
Blissfield Village Library Board
The Blissfield Village Library consists of six elected board members. They serve four-year terms.
|Greg Brown (President)||11/2024|
130 South Lane Street
P.O. Box 129
Blissfield, MI 49228