About Our Parks
Clara Bachmayer Park
- 113 S. Monroe St. Blissfield, MI 49228
- 7 acres-playground equipment, picnic tables, and shelter houses. Ricker shelter newly ADA accessible.
- Connected to Ellis Park by two pedestrian footbridges that span the river and a beautiful pedestrian trail connecting the parks to each other and their respective parking areas.
- Shelter House Rental: $15/shelter for Village residents- call the Village Office (517) 486-4347.
- 223 W. Adrian St. Blissfield, MI 49228
- Ellis Park (Open 6 am – 11:30 pm daily).
- 17 acres-baseball and softball diamonds, shuffleboard courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, skateboard park, playground, picnic tables, shelter houses, pedestrian trail connecting to Clara Bachmayer Park and boat launch.
- Shelter House Rental: $15/shelter for Village residents – Call the Village Office (517) 486-4347.
Blissfield Dog Park
- Located in Ellis Park
- Open year round
- No Membership required for entry
- 223 W. Adrian St. Blissfield, MI 49228 (located next to Ellis Park)
Bachmayer Little League & Playground
- 110 Veterans Avenue Blissfield, MI 49228
- 4 acres-Little League Baseball Field, picnic tables, and playground equipment including a Boundless Playground.
Farver Little League Park
- 236 W. Sugar Street Blissfield, MI 49228
- Size: 6 acres
Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- 1305 Beamer Rd. Blissfield, MI 49228 (located at the Blissfield Middle School property)
Soccer & Football Fields
- The Village of Blissfield has a partnership with the Blissfield Community Schools who let us and our participants use the fields at the Blissfield Middle School located at 1305 Beamer Rd. Blissfield, MI 49228
The Blissfield Aquatic Center was opened in Summer 2020. The Blissfield Aquatic Center serves guests by providing a 6-lane lap pool, wading pool, splash pad, and exercise pool for all to enjoy. At the Center we provide open swim, recreational programming, and swim lessons. We welcome you to join us and cool off by the water.
130 South Lane Street
P.O. Box 129
Blissfield, MI 49228
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Visit our Facebook Page!
The Village of Blissfield is an equal opportunity provider