About Our Parks
Clara Bachmayer Park
- Located off W. Adrian Street on the west side of the River Raisin.
- 7 acres-playground equipment, picnic tables, and shelter houses.
- Connected to Ellis Park by two pedestrian footbridges that span the river.
- Shelter House Rental: $15/shelter for Village residents- call the Village Office (517) 486-4347.
- Ellis Park (Open 6 am – 11:30 pm daily).
- Located off W. Adrian Street on the east side of the River Raisin.
- 17 acres-baseball and softball diamonds, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, skateboard park, playground, picnic tables, shelter houses, and boat launch.
- Shelter House Rental: $15/shelter for Village residents – Call the Village Office (517) 486-4347.
- 110 Veterans Avenue.
- 4 acres-Little League Baseball Field, picnic tables, and playground equipment including a Boundless Playground.
Blissfield Dog Park
- Located in Ellis Park
- Open year round
- No Membership required for entry
Farver Little League Park-
- Located at 236 W. Sugar Street
- Size: 6 acres
130 South Lane Street
P.O. Box 129
Blissfield, MI 49228