Village Administrator’s Office
The Village Administrator serves as the Chief Administrative and Operations Officer for the Village and is responsible to Village Council for the administration of all matters placed in their charge by the authority of the General Law Village Act 3 of 1895 and Village Ordinance.
Some responsibilities of the Administrator include:
- Attend all Council meetings
- Carry out policies and resolutions of the Council
- Ensure proper enforcement of Village laws and ordinances
- Keep the Council advised of the financial condition, administrative activities, and future needs of the Village.
- Provide reports as the Council may require concerning the operation of the Village
- Manage and supervise all public works, buildings, roads, utilities, improvements, and other undertakings of the Village
- Oversee Village services and make related recommendations to the Council, Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Prepare and submit an annual budget and capital improvement program to the Council for approval and adoption
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day activities and work of Village Hall staff and department heads